The Spellweavers

(IC) DIVISION MISSION: The Magisters' Terrace

Attn Academe:

The Elven stronghold known as the Magisters' Terrace is, as the name implies, a place of great arcane power and knowledge. Even now, years after the purification of the Sunwell, it also remains a site of pervasive demonic taint.

A team of no less than three and no more than five Academe are to enter the Terrace. They will neutralize and/or contain all demonic entities encountered. They will assess all magical items found and confiscate any they deem practical for Servitor use. The team is to document all relevant findings for future reference.

Leadership for this mission is available to any eligible member of the Academe. Consult your handbook for details. All interested participants are to report to Adjutant Pearce until a mission leader is selected.

In Lothar's Name,
Academe-Adjutant Hildan Pearce

(( This is an IC romp through Magisters' Terrace. Find magical doodads! Slay demons! Learn about your colleagues' skills! ))
Dear Adjutant,

I would politely request to accompany the mission team into the Elven stronghold of Magister's Terrace. The name itself invokes a keen curiosity within me.

I'm afraid I've never been to the place, nor encountered demons in battle face-to-face so I would be reluctant to pursue the lead role in this mission.

Respectfully,
Initiate Dexter Knutcrank

Quote:
To: Adjutant Hildan Pearce
CC: Advisor Prikka Graymind, Commander Philomene Asteris

Adjutant,

I have compiled a list of the items which I was able to procure from within the Magister's Terrace during our mission on the evening of Thursday June 20. For now, the items are all still in my possession and are being stored in a fortified container outside of the Keep for safety purposes. The list is as follows:

-One (1) Magical Hallucinogenic Siphoning Instrument (Found within the room full of Wretched)
-One (1) Arcane Guardian Core (Found near the ledge of our evacuation zone)
-Seven (7) Arcane and Magical Tomes of Knowledge (Found within the chamber full of mana-rats)
-One (1) Volatile Arcane Essence (The essence of the arcane beast we subdued)
-Two (2) Sunfury Banners (Banners of the local Sin'dorei forces, retireved from entry bridge)
-Detailed sketches of the Fel-Imbuing Apparatus worn by the large, tainted Sin'Dorei we defeated

I do believe most of these items shall serve as fascinating research sources, though the tomes are written mostly in Thalassian which will require a translation.

My main safety concern is in the Volatile Arcane Essence which, as it's name suggests, is a fairly unstable concentration of pure arcane energy. I have it stored within a magical barrier enclosing it but if you feel it is too dangerous to be kept, I would understand a decision to do away with it.

I'm unsure of who I should pass these on to or where they should be stored. I have no issue with holding on to them for now, but if you need them someplace else, please let me know.

In service,
Academe-Initiate Dexter Knutcrank
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 57days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To