The Spellweavers

OOC: June Meeting

It's that time again! As small as the Academe is right now, I feel it's important to get everyone we can for a meeting. Please list the days and times you will be available during the next two weeks. Thanks!
Moday, tuesday and wednesday are my best nights for availability. Friday nights and Saturdays are BOOKED SOLID! (GO day schedule and happy GF!)

I will be unavailable on June 9th-11th. Beyond that my upcoming availabllity is like this:

Thursdays and Sundays: Unavailable between 2:00 and 5:00ish
Elsewise I'm wide open, starting as late as 7 server (but no later just in case things run longish!)
Next week I have a 30 hour week so Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I can be available as soon as 4pm server.

The week after next I'll hopefully be starting a normal 40 hour schedule so those days would be bumped back to about 5pm server earliest.

Tuesdays are generally not good for me unless it's after 7pm server, and weekends are usually a free-for-all schedule I can work around.

Wednesday the sixth at 6:30. Full uniform, at the hearth. Please send me a PM if your character needs to be on patrol elsewhere during this time.
Redd, how early do you get on M/T/W?
I can get on early .. 7pm EST ... 4 pm server?

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos