The Spellweavers

Attn: All Academe (IC)

I would like to meet with each of you to review your current activity and present goals. Please report to the new Adjutants' office (western upstairs hallway, on your right) at your earliest convenience. I should only require ten minutes of your time.

At Your Service,
Academe-Adjutant Pearce

(( Scenes can be longer than ten minutes, of course, but largely I'd just like to touch base with folks and ensure everyone gets face time! Feel free to come with any ideas/requests for future missions, training or whatever else you'd like your character to pursue. ))
The following members are to schedule a meeting with me by Wednesday, 25th April:

• Initiate Dexter Knutcrank
  • Applicant Frocket Springdropper
  • Applicant Loriyen Verdis

- Adj. Pearce
((Yo Hildan. Would you be available to do this sometime before or after the guildmeet tomorrow? My schedule at school is in super-crunch-insanity mode but I could squeeze in a short scene either before or after the guildmeet tomorrow for Dex and Hildan to touch base and get to know each other.

Let me know what you think.))

(( I'll be available beforehand (starting in an hour or so!) and immediately afterward. Thanks a bunch! ))
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos