The Spellweavers

Attn: Novices Trumoi and Verric

The following task is low-priority and may be completed at your convenience.

You are to create a set of maps detailing features of magical interest: ley lines and their junctures, elemental circles, gates to the Emerald Dream, places on the Alliance High Command's List of Frequent Nuisances, et cetera. Supplies and maps may be picked up from the Adjutants' office as needed.

Additionally, Novice Verric is to submit a requisition order for all supplies needed to awaken the ley line adjacent to the Aerie by the fifth evening bell of February 4. Let's get that taken care of, shall we?

--Academe-Adjutant Graymind
<this note has been written in a series of stops and starts in simply printed letters, by a blunt pencil>

Dear Madam,

In order to waken the inactive ley line nearest the Aerie to the west we would need to take and hold Ambermill. If you still want me to make up a list of supplies for this I can. I'm not a tactician, but this is madness, m Please let me know.

CNovice M. A. Verric
Novice Verric,

Well why didn't you say so?

--Academe-Adjutant Graymind
<another very painstakingly printed response, also made with a dull pencil>

Dear Madam,

I try not to ask for trouble. Do you want the list still?

-Novice M. A. Verric
Dear Novice Verric,

I have a feeling that providing me with said list would constitute "asking for trouble." If you would like to submit another list, however, feel free.

-Academe-Adjutant Graymind
Dear Madam,

The following is a list of some of my very favourite nibbles (in no special order):

- fried fox ears
- caraway seed cakes
- cheese puffs
- tiny quiches (the single bite ones)

If this list does not meet your approval or amusement please let me know.

Novice M. A. Verric
Dear Novice Verric,

That is a most excellent list. I appreciate both the effort and the information.

Best Regards,
-Aca screw it AAG
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 57days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To